AutoQA: distro congestion?

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Apr 19 15:37:25 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-04-19 at 11:05 +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:

> Some packagers have been observed circumventing the system by configuring
> a karma threshold of 1, so their own +1 vote or the first one from an arbitrary
> tester make it possible to mark the update stable.

Not...really. The update submitter's own vote should count as 0 (I can't
remember if this has landed in current Bodhi yet). Setting the karma
threshold to 1 cannot circumvent the 'proventesters +1 and any +1'
requirement for stable releases; just try it, it doesn't work. The
correct requirements are enforced whatever you set the autopush
threshold to.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey