AutoQA: distro congestion?

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Apr 19 15:39:12 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-04-19 at 11:30 +0300, Axel Thimm wrote:
> On Sun, 2011-04-17 at 08:01 +0200, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> > Axel Thimm wrote:
> > > Are you sure? I requested a push of the packages to stable (some were in
> > > testing for a week, others were security updates) and the message was
> > > that it doesn't pass AutoQA, so it converted to request to push only to
> > > testing and indeed bodhi has marked the request as to testing only.
> >
> > It did that because you changed it.
> >
> > If you had kept the request to stable, it would have been pushed to stable.
> >
> > AutoQA is still in testing phase, there is no enforcement yet.
>
> Maybe the bodhi messages confused me. When I logon to a.f.o/updates it
> prominently displays:
>
>                 Bodhi is now enforcing the Package Update Acceptance
>                 Criteria across all Fedora releases.

One thing to clarify in case it's not sufficiently clear from all the
other replies: this message is *not new* and has nothing to do with
AutoQA at all, and specifically nothing to do with the recent
implementation of advisory AutoQA upgrade path checking. This message
has been there for several months, ever since we started enforcing karma
requirements, and is nothing to do with AutoQA. Note that the message
doesn't *say* anything about AutoQA.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey