Fedora PPC status & work in progress :)

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Apr 28 21:12:05 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-04-28 at 23:47 +0200, Karsten Hopp wrote:
> Creating 64bit images with an additional 32bit glibc just for yaboot is
> suboptimal, but seems to work so far.

Why does yaboot use glibc? Isn't it built with -nostdlib? The issue was
libextfs.a, wasn't it? And didn't we solve that somehow?

Would a 64-bit yaboot even *work* on most firmwares?

My roaming the world and drinking is somewhat curtailed these days, but
Berlin for GUADEC / Desktop Summit may be a possibility...

--
dwmw2