systemd - move /selinux to /sys/fs/selinux - maybe remove /srv ?

Michał Piotrowski mkkp4x4 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 22:37:26 UTC 2011

Hi,

I think it's a very good decision - I never understood why selinux dir
is directly under /.

By the way, maybe it would be good to think about the meaning of /srv
existance? For seven years FHS requires that this directory exists
http://www.pathname.com/fhs/pub/fhs-2.3.html#PURPOSE16A
but "The methodology used to name subdirectories of /srv is
unspecified as there is currently no consensus on how this should be
done" - so even the authors of the standard did not have anything to
say about how this directory should be used. Is there a rational
reason for the existence of this directory besides FHS conformance?

--
Best regards,
Michal

http://eventhorizon.pl/