New packager introduction

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 22:37:29 UTC 2011

Hello,

I've been a Fedora user since FC6 and a little RH6 before that. Our
family pretty much uses Fedora exclusively, including my desktop,
MythTV box, and wife's laptop. The wife's laptop can still dual boot
Vista, but she never uses it.

I've been lurking on the devel mailing list for a while but now I'm
officially a Fedora packager, my first package being openCOLLADA[1].

Actually, technically my first package was openshot on RPMFusion and
then shortly thereafter picked up avidemux. If only I knew what I was
signing up for with that one! :)

I look forward to taking on another couple of packages once I get the
handle on the process and time permits.

Richard

[1] http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=241319