systemd - move /selinux to /sys/fs/selinux - maybe remove /srv ?

Stephen Smalley sds at tycho.nsa.gov
Fri Apr 29 15:07:16 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-04-29 at 00:37 +0200, Michał Piotrowski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think it's a very good decision - I never understood why selinux dir
> is directly under /.

I guess I missed some discussion of this.  You'd need to update
libselinux at least, definition of SELINUXMNT in
libselinux/src/policy.h, used by selinux_init_load_policy() to mount
selinuxfs for initial policy load.  And it may break rc scripts and
other scripts/programs that have become accustomed to /selinux.

--
Stephen Smalley
National Security Agency