GLIB_GSETTINGS: command not found

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 22:15:49 UTC 2011

I'm trying to build a weather applet[1] for my wife who I just
upgraded to F15. I found one and decided I might as well package it.

I can build it on my F14 desktop in rpmbuild without issue, but when I
try to build it under mock for F15 I get the following output during
configuration:

./configure: line 4193: GLIB_GSETTINGS: command not found

While I found quite a few hits on google, it seemed to be short on solutions...

I checked out the configuration file and it just has a single line:

GLIB_SETTINGS

Is this an environment variable that's supposedly magically set to something?

Thanks,
Richard

[1] https://github.com/simon04/gnome-shell-extension-weather#readme