[Test-Announce] 2011-08-04 Fedora 15 EC2 Test Day

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Tue Aug 2 23:30:37 UTC 2011

This is a little later than originally planned, but the Fedora 15
(yes, Fedora 15 - not a typo) EC2 test day will be on this Thursday
2011-08-04 [1].

Fedora 15 AMIs are available for testing and are listed on the test
day wiki page [1]. The tests are designed to ensure basic functionality
for the AMIs (MTA, httpd, yum etc.).

Since these tests require an Amazon AWS account, we are offering some
compensation (up to US$5) for the first 10 people to go through the EC2
test cases. This will be done on a first come, first served basis -
make sure that you contact rbergeron to verify that you are one of the
10 people or you may not get the credit.

Tim

PS - If you have the means to pay for the EC2 time or a free account,
please use that. We're just trying to make sure that everyone who wants
to participate can.

[1]
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-08-04_Cloud_SIG_Fedora_EC2