build dependency loop in guava / gwt

Andy Grimm agrimm at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 18:10:11 UTC 2011

I talked to jlaska about this, but his response was:

"I maintain a gwt package in a private repo since it's a %buildrequires for
autotest.  However, I've given up on attempting to package the world of java
just since it's way beyond my skill level.  so in it's current state, it
contains a slew of bundled JARs that would never be accepted as an official
Fedora package."

so my original question about how to handle the guava<->gwt dependency loop
still stands.

--Andy