fusecompress needs new maintainers/comaintainers

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 18:00:11 UTC 2011

Greetings,

For the past few release cycles I've been keeping fusecompress alive since
I was using it on a box with limited HD space.  Now that I no longer use
that box, I don't use fusecompress anymore.  The maintainer and other
comaintainers of our fusecompress package are busy and have also stopped
using fusecompress so it would be great if someone who does use it would
like to work on it for future releases.

Upstream for fusecompress does not release often so there's not too much
work there.  It requires a rebuild almost every cycle as it requires boost
and boost gets upgraded ABI incompatibly almost every Fedora releasre cycle
(I haven't had to port to new API in several release cycles, though).

-Toshio