Ophaning packages

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 11:00:37 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I'm going to orphan and block from F-16/rawhide google-gadgets and
ethos unless anyone is interested in picking them up. They're both
pretty dead upstream.

google-gadgets needs to be ported to the latest xulrunner and while
meego has a fork that fixes and improves it quite a bit I don't
believe they've ported it. Anyone one interested feel free to reply.

ethos was only used by emerillon and that's now been ported to
libpeas. A new version of emerillon should be released shortly and
I'll update it.

Peter