Fwd: [Fedora Update] [CRITPATH] [old_testing_critpath] mdadm-3.1.3-0.git20100804.3.fc14

Michal Hlavinka mhlavink at redhat.com
Fri Aug 12 09:30:29 UTC 2011

On 08/10/2011 03:02 PM, Doug Ledford wrote:
 > Can we please either disable these nag messages or give developers the
 > ability to push a package regardless of testing when it reaches nag age?

I'm getting the same mail for some time now for my critpath security
update. I'm just wondering how long it takes before update reaches
users, so I'm not going to beg any proventester for help this time (yet).

On 08/12/2011 09:28 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
 > - FESCo came up with the current update approval process. Anyone can
 > propose a change to it, you have as much standing as me (if not more) to
 > do that. FESCo would have to discuss and approve it.

We've seen this flame^Wdiscussion already and my experience says: don't
bother with it.

Add mail filtering rule to delete this mail. It's more efficient way you
can spent your time.