questions about adding glusterfs and hekafs to comps-f16.xml

Kaleb S. KEITHLEY kkeithle at redhat.com
Tue Aug 16 12:52:47 UTC 2011

daemon and one or more instances of servers for each 'brick' in the
cluster. hekafs is an add-on for glusterfs that adds cloud attributes
such as multi-tenancy, encryption, and authentication.</meta>

I suppose the first question is do we want to add them? My strawman
answer is yes.

The next question is which group? Clustering, along with heartbeat,
pacemaker, etc.? Or Clustering's parent group, Servers, i.e. along with
clustering itself, smb-server, etc.? Or Filesystems, with btrfs-progs,
e2fsprogs, xfsprogs, etc.? Or perhaps in a new group of its own?

Thoughts?

--

Kaleb