Default services enabled

Tim Waugh twaugh at redhat.com
Wed Aug 17 15:17:21 UTC 2011

> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Starting_services_by_default

Ah, thanks.  So it looks like CUPS can be enabled by default:

"If a service does not require configuration to be functional and is not
network enabled, it may be enabled by default"

(The default CUPS configuration is localhost-only)

In the light of this I'll enable cups.path (to allow printing jobs which
are queued, on boot) and cups.socket (to allow on-demand start).

I'll leave cups.service out because that's only required for
network-enabled configurations -- but perhaps that needs a release note?

Tim.
*/