Need input for creating new icon

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 16:01:15 UTC 2011

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 10:27 AM, Jon Ciesla <limb at jcomserv.net> wrote:
> I've always made 48x48 PNGs.  I don't really know why, but no one's ever
> complained.

I think that's the Gnome 2 default but the icons in gnome shell seem
bigger so I saved 128x128 and 256x258 ones as well.

I am not an artist so I would appreciate any feedback. I've uploaded
the icons here[1].

For those who are not familiar with the spacenav project it provides a
free library/driver alternative to the proprietary 3Dconnexion drivers
for 3D input devices, also known as "space balls" or "space pilots",
etc.

Thanks,
Richard

[1] http://hobbes1069.fedorapeople.org/spnavcfg/