Attention: F16 packages needing rebuilds due to the trailing slash bug of rpm-4.9.1

Adam Jackson ajax at redhat.com
Thu Aug 18 13:37:27 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-08-17 at 15:50 -0500, Jeffrey Ollie wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 10:50 AM, Eric Sandeen <sandeen at redhat.com> wrote:
> >
> > (aside: when sending lists of rpms like this, it sure would be nice to
> > also include the maintainer name, so I could just search for "me" and know
> > if I have an issue)  ;)
>
> This seems to happen a lot - does someone have a script that could be
> fed a list of packages and would then do the necessary magic to
> reformat the list to include the packager names?  Having something
> like that in the Fedora packaging tools would be awesome.

You're in luck!

% pkgdb-cli acl bash devel
Fedora Package Database -- bash
The GNU Bourne Again shell
29 bugs open (new, assigned, needinfo)
devel   Owner:          rrakus
                        watchbugzilla   watchcommits    commit          approveacls
        Group:
          provenpackager                                Approved
        Comaintainer(s):
          maxamillion   Approved        Approved
          kasal                                         Approved
          rrakus        Approved        Approved        Approved        Approved
        Last build:     2011-07-29 by rrakus for bash-4.2.10-5.fc17 in dist-rawhide
% rpm -qf `which pkgdb-cli`
packagedb-cli-1.1.0-1.fc15.noarch

- ajax