KMyMoney in Rawhide

Eric Mesa ericsbinaryworld at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 23:36:38 UTC 2011

Why does KMyMoney in Rawhide not have OFX input compiled?  It is in Fedora 15.

Thanks,
-------------
Eric Mesa
http://www.ericsbinaryworld.com
Most of the emails from this account should be signed with my GPG key so
that you know it's me.  The only exception is when I'm using gmail from
the web.
"`Er, hey Earthman...'
`Arthur,' said Arthur.
`Yeah, could you just sort of keep this robot with you and
guard this end of the passageway. OK?'
`Guard?' said Arthur. `What from? You just said there's no
one here.'
`Yeah, well, just for safety, OK?' said Zaphod.
`Whose? Yours or mine?'"

- Arthur drawing the short straw on Magrathea.