Fwd: [Fedora Update] [CRITPATH] [old_testing_critpath] mdadm-3.1.3-0.git20100804.3.fc14

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sat Aug 20 02:25:17 UTC 2011

Michal Hlavinka wrote:
> I'm getting the same mail for some time now for my critpath security
> update. I'm just wondering how long it takes before update reaches
> users

IMHO, the time it has taken so far is already too long. Stuff gets stuck in
the queue literally forever due to this stupid broken policy and FESCo
doesn't give a darn.

> so I'm not going to beg any proventester for help this time (yet).

And as per the above, here's the update, please give this update some karma!
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/libsndfile-1.0.25-1.fc14

This "karma" nonsense just needs to end, yesterday!

        Kevin Kofler