KMyMoney in Rawhide

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Aug 22 22:38:12 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-08-18 at 19:36 -0400, Eric Mesa wrote:
> Why does KMyMoney in Rawhide not have OFX input compiled?  It is in Fedora 15.
>
> Thanks,
> -------------
> Eric Mesa
> http://www.ericsbinaryworld.com
> Most of the emails from this account should be signed with my GPG key so
> that you know it's me.  The only exception is when I'm using gmail from
> the web.
> "`Er, hey Earthman...'
> `Arthur,' said Arthur.
> `Yeah, could you just sort of keep this robot with you and
> guard this end of the passageway. OK?'
> `Guard?' said Arthur. `What from? You just said there's no
> one here.'
> `Yeah, well, just for safety, OK?' said Zaphod.
> `Whose? Yours or mine?'"
>
> - Arthur drawing the short straw on Magrathea.

While we're being the signature police - sigs should be plain text, and
a maximum of four lines. (Those with exceptionally long memories, or
just a Google Groups link, may now feel free to embarrass me by dredging
up my first ever usenet post, which had what I seem to recall was a two
page signature. That was also an H2G2 quote. In my defence, I was about
11 at the time.)

And the standard signature separator is two dashes and a space, not
thirteen dashes...
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey