bodhi status

Nathan O. ndowens04 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 02:34:11 UTC 2011

Weird, I know I am submitting a f16 update to f16. So not sure why
mine isn't going. I tried two different packages of mine and still
gives me a problem.

 Though with one "clex", after I run fedpkg build, after koji
finishes, it gives me:
BuildError: package clex is blocked for tag f16-updates-candidate