libwbxml-0.11.0 breaks API (F17--16)

Petr Pisar ppisar at redhat.com
Tue Aug 23 08:16:43 UTC 2011

Hello,

I'm building libwbxml 0.11.0 for F17 now. This version breaks API and
comes with updated SONAME, so anybody affected should notice before
executing application. Also I found a bundled tool xml2wbxml uses GPLv2+
license now, so I've adjusted license tag properly (LGPLv2+ and GPLv2+).

I've been asked to back-port this new version to F16 (bug #731304)
because Evolution folks want to add ActiveSync support that is available
since libwbxml 0.11.0. According my research no package in F16 depends
on this package (libsyncml uses library from wbxml2), so if nobody
objects I will do the back-port.

-- Petr