Jmol, Java and netscape.javascript

Omair Majid omajid at redhat.com
Tue Aug 23 18:25:16 UTC 2011

On 08/23/2011 04:44 AM, Jussi Lehtola wrote:
> $ ant -lib %{_datadir}/icedtea-web/plugin.jar doc main
> doesn't work, it still fails in the same error.

There are two things that were causing problems. The spec file was
setting classpath to a directory, not a jar. Also, the build.xml file
was instructing ant to discard the classpath specified on the command line.

I have attached two patches (made against f16, and contain some extra
debugging commands). I started off a build using them:

https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=3296091

The build failed, but it managed to compile at least some of the java
code without the JSObject errors.

Cheers,
Omair