Default services enabled

JB jb.1234abcd at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 12:18:57 UTC 2011

Richard Hughes <hughsient <at> gmail.com> writes:

> On 24 August 2011 01:35, JB <jb.1234abcd <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> > ...do not expect them to accept your sick "world domination" drive
>
> ...and this is why some upstream developers have unsubscribed from
> fedora-devel list. Ever wonder why people like David Zeuthen
> unsubscribed? People like you.
>
> I'm also ---> <--- this close to unsubscribing also.
>
> Richard.

Richard,

before you do it, read his post again and his insinuations about conspiracies
and other staff !

If this is his state of mind about the project quality and people on this list
who try to help him and themselves, then I propose that he unsubscribes from
this list as well.

Do you know how many people disappeared from Fedora orbit entirely or stopped
with F14 release due to his systemd project alone ?
Do you remember world's reaction on www.osnews.com to his "world domination"
plans with regard to systemd and GNOME project ?

This guy is a loose cannon, with an outsized ego, but lacking UNIX
understanding and design skills.

There is a video on Youtube (I can not find the link right now, it is on
www.osnews.com article in comments section) from a German Linux sysadmin
presentation in Munich, in 2009 I believe - with Lennart present in
the audience and constantly interrupting the presenter and putting him down.
Read the comments there by people who watched it !
Lennart, if you read this post go back to that video recording and experience
it again. After that come back here and apologize for your attitude !
You do not deserve to be treated so well by us !

It is an embarrassment to watch this list's threads regarding systemd, its
deficiencies, havoc it has caused, and these sysadmin software dev people
trying to straighten things up, and his refusal to do it (or even consider it).

JB