[fedora-arm] Fedora 15 ARM hardfp Virtual FAD (Fedora Activity Day) - TODAY

Jon Masters jcm at redhat.com
Mon Aug 29 03:06:32 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-08-26 at 09:51 -0400, Jon Masters wrote:

> To participate, visit the following link:
>
> http://scotland.proximity.on.ca/fedora-arm/f15hardfp/bootstrap/rootfs_stage4_20110825/

Just a quick update that we've had mock builders running around the
clock and that, at last count we had built almost 9,000 native ARMv7
RPMs for the Fedora 15 bootstrap effort. I'll keep everyone updated. If
you would like to contribute build cycles, please see my earlier mail,
and ping us on #fedora-arm (irc.freenode.org) if you need assistance.

Hopefully, within a week or so we can consider switching to a full Koji
environment, at which point we'll just have to do one more mass rebuild
(stage5) before we /should/ have everything built correctly in Koji. We
can do a preliminary alpha release of F15 soon thereafter. Folks are
working on Anaconda, but I've no status update on that front yet.

Jon.