Orphaned: vpnc

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Tue Aug 30 11:42:05 UTC 2011

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acls/name/vpnc

vpnc is a VPN client compatible with Cisco EasyVPN.

Although I use vpnc daily, I only need/use the old version in RHEL 5,
and I don't have a machine on which I can conveniently study Fedora
bug reports.  Therefore I have released ownership of this package in
Fedora 14-17.

Judging by the volume of bug reports, this is a widely used VPN
package.  Upstream comes and goes.  The latest upstream is probably:

http://www.unix-ag.uni-kl.de/~massar/vpnc/

and the version in svn (not in a released tarball) is relatively
recent.

CC'd to tmraz: As I was orphaning the package, I noticed that you had
requested commit access.  I'm not sure why I didn't see any email
about that, or perhaps I did get email but I overlooked it.  In any
case, I have granted this now.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-top