floppy support

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Wed Aug 31 01:47:39 UTC 2011

On 08/30/2011 06:40 PM, Chris Adams wrote:
> Again, please stop trying to tell me what hardware to use.

Manufacturers will tell you what hardware to use. Very few manufacturers
still produce drives and media. Sony has stopped[1] as of last year.

So, if it takes the death of your floppy drive to change your mind (and
your mother's embroidery, wow, what a stretch there) then I hope death
meets it soon.

[1] http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/8646699.stm

P.S. I think I'm done with the Internet for this week. I've made a
bike-shedding thread instead a bike-shedding thread.