floppy support

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed Aug 31 12:07:25 UTC 2011

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 11:58:41 +0200,
  Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 10:41:45PM -0500, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> > %install
> > rm -rf $RPM_BUILD_ROOT
> > mkdir -p $RPM_BUILD_ROOT%{_libdir}/modules-load.d
> > echo floppy > $RPM_BUILD_ROOT%{_libdir}/modules-load.d/floppy.conf
>
> %{_sysconfdir} instead of %{_libdir} everywhere.
>
> > %files
> > %{_libdir}/modules-load.d/floppy.conf

I am willing to do that, but before going there I want to not this passage
from the modules-load.d man page:
Packages
should install their configuration files in /usr/lib/, files in /etc/
are reserved for the local administration, which possibly decides to
overwrite the configurations installed from packages.