Self Introduction

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Thu Dec 1 17:00:16 UTC 2011

On 11/30/2011 04:25 PM, Troy Dawson wrote:
> Hello,
> I've been creating rpm packages for Fermi Linux for over 10 years, and
> Scientific Linux 8 years, but I never had time to do anything for Fedora
> and EPEL.  Now that I'm not with Scientific Linux, I've got the time.
> I'd like to help with the OpenShift client packages for Fedora and EPEL.
>   So I'm going to sign up to be a co-maintainer for rubygem-rhc, and
> rubygem-json-pure (a new dependancy for rhc).
>
> Troy Dawson
Can I please roll out a giant blue carpet to welcome you? :)

You should consider also joining the Cloud SIG mailing list - we'd love
to hear about your progress in openshift-land, and help out where we
can. (We also have IRC meetings on Fridays, and you're of course welcome
to join, and we hang out in #fedora-cloud.)