What must I do for libquvi in F16

Nicoleau Fabien nicoleau.fabien at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 23:57:27 UTC 2011

On 03/12/2011 23:26, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Ville Skyttä wrote:
>> At least postpone dealing with it until the anticipated problems (you
>> mentioned "problems will appear") become reality?  If nothing's broken
>> at the moment, don't try to fix anything yet...
> I think there already are some fixes of that kind, and I also don't see what
> waiting would accomplish. It would have to be bumped sooner or later anyway.
>
> The set of packages to rebuild is small, let's just issue one small grouped
> update and be done with it.
>
>          Kevin Kofler

I actually prefer fix the things now.  Just to be sure, what I have to
do is :
- open a bz ticket to create git access for libquvi-scripts and libquvi
in F16 (quvi already exists)
- commit and push all the changes for libquvi-scripts, libquvi, quvi and
the packages depending on quvi
- ask rel-eng to make a chain-build for all the pacakges
- create  an update in bodhi with all the new packages
?

Fabien Nicoleau