Non-responsive maintainer ?

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Tue Dec 6 17:17:50 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-12-06 at 10:18 +0100, Matthias Runge wrote:

> On 05/12/11 23:08, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Once in a while comes back the question: "is <insert nick here>
> > around ?" Normally followed by: "I have opened and pinged him
> > several time on <bugzilla #/email/irc/insert what I missed here>".
> >

> Great work! There was/is some tool around/mentioned some time doing
> nearly the same. Is this yours? Did it someone else?

It was not me no, this is like a couple of days old, but the idea came
from this list (maybe from you, I don't remember who made this remark).

> Some people are hanging in irc, too. irc-nick is listed in fedora
> account system. I would watch on channels #fedora, #fedora-devel and
> maybe in #fedora-(lang), if country is listed in fas.

For this, I guess the nicest would be if I could query zodbot or
something, but to be honest I don't feel like coding in an irc client
just to ask zodbot ".seen <chan> <nick>".

> There is a vacation list in wiki https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Vacation
> which may be checked, too. Should vacation be moved to fas?

Since one has to log in to edit this page this should be covered (more
or less) by the info of the last log in in FAS, but true this would give
an estimate time of return to life :-)
Sochotni had some ideas on how we may improve this Vacation system.

Thanks for the feedback,
Pierre