Possible CAcert Assurance Event during FUDCon

Nick Bebout nb at fedoraproject.org
Fri Dec 16 00:53:37 UTC 2011

I'm a CAcert assurer, and was wanting to check to see if there are any
CAcert assurers who will be attending FUDCon and would be interested in
offering CAcert assurances at some point during FUDCon.  If you are,
please email me.  I'd like to get a group of assurers together at some
point during the event.  This will be especially important because
CAcert is getting ready to revoke the points that people obtained via
the former Thawte Points Transfer system, so some people will be losing
their assurer status (or 50 point status that lets you get your name in
your certificates).

We are also planning a GPG/PGP key signing party, more details of that
will come soon.

You can contact me at either nb at fedoraproject.org or nb at cacert.org

Thanks,

Nick