Fedora GNOME 3 Test Day #1 coming up tomorrow

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Feb 2 18:58:27 UTC 2011

QA and Desktop teams are running three Test Days to test out GNOME 3
ahead of F15 (and GNOME 3.0) releases, and the first is tomorrow!

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-02-03_GNOME3_Alpha

Please come along and help test - there will be live images so you won't
need a Rawhide installation, the testing will be easy, and you don't
have to do every single test - you can help out even with ten or fifteen
minutes (plus the time to download and burn an image). Please note that
right now the wiki page is in considerable flux - I have to write a
whole bunch of test cases which aren't up there yet - and desktop team
are in the middle of trying to land GNOME 2.91.6 in Rawhide, so please
hold off on testing for now, we should have everything in order by
tomorrow morning. If you're busy tomorrow, you can certainly come by and
do the tests later - all you'll miss is the IRC communication, but you
can do all the testing based on the Wiki page. IRC channel is
#fedora-test-day on Freenode. Please grab me if you have any questions
or suggestions! Thanks everyone.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey