[Test-Announce] Fedora GNOME 3 Test Day #1 coming up tomorrow

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 13:47:38 UTC 2011

On Thu, 3 Feb 2011 21:44:09 +0100, Clemens wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > Well, my Rawhide is still stuck with XFCE, because GNOME doesn't work.
> > Creating a fresh user account and logging in starts lots of GNOME related
> > processes, but ends with an empty screen with blue background and a
> > movable mouse pointer. Any ideas on that?
>
> Unfourtuanty I don't have a solution or workarroun,
> however Iam stuck with the same problem :/

I don't find that unfortunate, because it confirms that I'm not the only
one with a broken Rawhide. :)

Reading the Test Days Wiki page "between the lines" gives the impression
one might have more success after enabling an additional Rawhide package
repository found only in koji. Is that true?  I'd like to avoid spending
time on Live media, if I could get my Rawhide install working again, please.