[Guidelines Change] Changes to the Packaging Guidelines

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Sat Feb 5 08:52:48 UTC 2011

On 02/04/2011 07:18 PM, Tom Callaway wrote:

> A new section has been added to the Packaging Guidelines concerning the
> proper packaging of tmpfiles.d configurations and directories:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Tmpfiles.d

That page notes that tmpfiles.d is not supported in EL-5 or older.
However briefly checking my F-14 box, F-14 updates-testing and f14
branch in initscripts git I get a feeling that it is not supported in
F-14 and older either (I don't have access to an EL-6 box to check if
it's supported there).  Is it going to be?