rails 3 is in rawhide

Mohammed Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Mon Feb 7 17:11:38 UTC 2011

  I am pleased to announce that the last packages required for Rails 3
support in Fedora have been pushed to rawhide and successfully built in
anticipation of the Fedora 15 release. Rails 3.0.3 is a major upgrade
from 2.3.8 which brings some API incompatibilities as a trade off for
many new features. Rails 3 has been submitted and accepted as a feature
for Fedora 15.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Rails_3.0.3

Many many thanks goes to Fedora contributors Vit Ondruch and Minnikhanov
for all of their hard work packaging gems and reviewing packages. I look
forward to continuing to work with them and seeing their contributions
in the future.

   -Mo