[ACTION REQUIRED] orphaned packages in rawhide

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Tue Feb 8 09:11:53 UTC 2011

Bill Nottingham wrote:
> Orphan k3b
> comaintained by: jreznik rdieter rnovacek

This one is well-maintained, but there was some misunderstanding over who's
supposed to be the primary maintainer. This should get cleared up today.

> Orphan kcm_touchpad

I've taken this one. It is shipped on the KDE live image. Comaintainers
welcome. (I'll lobby for comaintainers in today's KDE SIG meeting.)

> Orphan taglib
> comaintained by: rdieter

Dependency of many many things as shown in the report. I guess rdieter will
pick this up, I'm going to ping him today.

        Kevin Kofler