[ACTION REQUIRED] orphaned packages in rawhide

Alexander Kurtakov akurtako at redhat.com
Tue Feb 8 11:58:33 UTC 2011

On 01:56:00 pm Tuesday, February 08, 2011 Mat Booth wrote:
> On 7 February 2011 20:59, Bill Nottingham <notting at redhat.com> wrote:
> > Each release, we undergo the effort to track down owners for orphaned
> > packages in the release, and block those orphaned packages where
> > necessary. It's that time again for Fedora 15.
> >
> > The following packages are currently orphaned and exist in F-15. As
> > you can see, there are a lot of dependencies on these packages. Please
> > pick up these packages if you have a need for them.
> >

> > Orphan maven-doxia-tools
> > Orphan maven-javadoc-plugin
> > Orphan plexus-cli
> > Orphan plexus-registry
> >        comaintained by: akurtakov
>
> I'm not sure how these java-sig packages ended up orphaned, I guess
> one of us should pick them up.

These were mef's packages and she has better things to do now :).
Current list of java packages that need maintainers according to me is:
Orphan apache-resource-bundles
Orphan maven-doxia-tools
Orphan maven-javadoc-plugin
Orphan plexus-cli
Orphan plexus-registry
Orphan pmd
Orphan geronimo-jms
Orphan geronimo-jta
Orphan geronimo-parent-poms
Orphan janino
Orphan logback

I would welcome everyone helping Java SIG because we are really short on
people.

Alex