[ACTION REQUIRED] orphaned packages in rawhide

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Tue Feb 8 17:21:00 UTC 2011

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 4:24 AM, Richard Hughes <hughsient at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7 February 2011 20:59, Bill Nottingham <notting at redhat.com> wrote:
>> Orphan smolt
>
> Don't we still use this by default on all spins?

Did Mike McGrath drop maintainership of smolt when he stepped out of
the Fedora Infrastructure Lead role?  I used to maintain this
(upstream development as well) but I dropped out a while back when my
non-Fedora commitments started taking up more of my time.

If no one seems eager to take over maintainership should we replace
smolt with another tool that has some momentum behind it?

--
Jeff Ollie