Mass Rebuild and Mass branching status update

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 11 17:42:48 UTC 2011

Am Freitag, den 11.02.2011, 10:34 -0600 schrieb Dennis Gilmore:
> On Friday, February 11, 2011 04:16:44 am Christoph Wickert wrote:
> > Am Donnerstag, den 10.02.2011, 15:01 -0600 schrieb Dennis Gilmore:
> > > The first pass though the mass rebuild has been completed
> > >
> > > failures can be found at http://ausil.fedorapeople.org/failed.html and
> > > the list of all things not built yet at
> > > http://ausil.fedorapeople.org/rebuild.html
> >
> > This list doesn't seem correct: In my case it lists gtkhash, lilyterm
> > and ristretto, but all of them have been fixed and built:
> > http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=224779
> > http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=220183
> > http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=224953
> >
> > On IRC you said it is ok to just push a build. Do I now need to submit
> > them through bodhi?
>
> yes you need to push them though bodhi.

But I can't because they are already in dist-f15:
$ koji latest-pkg dist-f15 gtkhash lilyterm ristretto
Build                                  Tag                   Built by
gtkhash-0.3.0-3.fc15                   dist-f15              cwickert
lilyterm-0.9.9-0.2.rc8.fc15            dist-f15              cwickert
ristretto-0.0.91-2.fc15                dist-f15              cwickert

Nevertheless they are still listed at
http://ausil.fedorapeople.org/rebuild.html

Regards,
Christoph