Mass Rebuild and Mass branching status update

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Fri Feb 11 19:38:20 UTC 2011

On 11 February 2011 16:34, Dennis Gilmore <dennis at ausil.us> wrote:
> yes you need to push them though bodhi.

I'm having trouble here.

olpc-powerd-31-1.fc15 is the version made before the rebuild

olpc-powerd failed to compile in the rebuild due to using a gcc flag
which no longer exists.
(that was olpc-powerd-31-2)

I fixed it as olpc-powerd-31-3 and built it on master for rawhide.

Then I switch branch to f15 and try to build it and it says:
  Could not initiate build: olpc-powerd-31-3.fc15 has already been built

So I tried to create an update in bodhi, but that fails:
  olpc-powerd-31-3.fc15 not tagged as an update candidate

And I checked the existing F15 repository at
http://mirror.netrino.co.uk/mirror.fedora.com/development/15/i386/os/Packages/
and I see that the current version included in F15 is olpc-powerd-31-1
(the pre-rebuild version).

What am I missing?

Thanks,
Daniel