orphaning gdk-pixbuf

Hans Ulrich Niedermann hun at n-dimensional.de
Sat Feb 12 15:25:03 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-02-12 at 13:01 +0100, Hans Ulrich Niedermann wrote:
> On Fri, 2011-02-11 at 13:46 -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>
> > I just orphaned gdk-pixbuf in pkgdb.
> >
> > It failed the mass rebuild, not much left that depends on it, and
> > nothing I need. ;)
>
> [...]
>
> > soundtracker-0.6.8-8.fc12.src.rpm
>
> Soundtracker can be built without gdk-pixbuf. I will do just that if it
> shows to still run without obvious segfaults or anything similar.

I have just built updated soundtracker packages without gdk-pixbuf for
f13, f14, f15, rawhide and requested bodhi updates for f13, f14, f15.

The GUI regressions are slight - not enough to warrant me starting to
maintain gdk-pixbuf in any case.

This leaves the following as the one remaining package requiring
gdk-pixbuf:

xosd-2.2.14-13.fc12.src.rpm