[Test-Announce] 2011-02-15 - FreeIPA v2 Test Day

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Sat Feb 12 15:31:06 UTC 2011

Greetings folks,

I'm passing along an announcement from the freeipa-users mailing list
[1] regarding the first of two Test Days next week.  On Tuesday, we'll
be hosting a test day focused on FreeIPA v2.

The FreeIPA project implements an identity server. IPA stands for
Identity, Policy and Audit (not India Pale Ale). The first version of
IPA was introduced three years ago and was focused on the user identity
and authentication.  This version is a significant revision of the IPA
server adding multiple new features and capabilities.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-02-15_FreeIPAv2

The test day wiki is still coming online, we expect it to be finalized
on Monday.  For more information on the upcoming Fedora 15 feature,
checkout the feature page [2].

[1]
https://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-users/2011-February/msg00033.html
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/FreeIPAv2