Procedure to push a package causing broken deps to f15?

Marcela Maslanova mmaslano at redhat.com
Wed Feb 16 15:53:37 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----

As Ralf said before, the same problem will be with beta. I'd like to see
some changes here, at least be more flexible before branching and go
through number of broken builds/requirements.

> What do you think of that? Would you vote for that proposal if I filed
> FESCo ticket for it? Do you think it'd have a chance to pass quorum?

Do not need push updates through bodhi in beta would be nice, but I don't
think this proposal can pass in FESCo.
btw I don't be there today.

--
Marcela Mašláňová