Trying to contact Alexey Torkhov for nonresponsive maintainer process

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Thu Feb 17 15:36:40 UTC 2011

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 18:11:26 +0300,
  Peter Lemenkov <lemenkov at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All.
>
> 2011/2/17 Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to>:
> > I am trying to reach Alexey Torkhov (atorkhov in FAS) to get him to act
> > on my request to co-maintain meshmagick.
> > I opened bug 676033 on 2011-02-08 to request a response from the maintainer.
> > So far there hasn't been a response.
> >
> > Has anyone else had recent contact with him?
>
> Yes, he is definitely still here. I'll ping him directly very soon.

Thanks! I have a request for commit access to meshmagick that has been pending
for a couple of weeks now. Last week I also asked for approveacls access.
I mostly want the commit access to make fixing meshmagick easier, but if
he wants me to be able to add other co-maintainers down the road the
approveacls access would be useful.