installation of my own rpm in a Fedora without internet

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Sat Feb 19 16:09:09 UTC 2011

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 11:44:48AM -0300, Domingo Becker wrote:

> I think that a just installed Fedora box should have the ability to
> install software from an usb stick without the need of an internet
> connection.

You can try this to install rpms from the local directory:
yum --disablerepo=\* install ./*.rpm

Btw. a proper bug report requires a description of what you actually
did, e.g. which software did you use to install and what was the excact
error message. From what I can see here, above command works without any
problems. And rpm would work without a network connection, too.

Regards
Till