gcc 4.6 / objective C error

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sun Feb 20 16:49:41 UTC 2011

I am trying to get raidem build again and am getting the following error
message:
src/candy/tank-track.m:73:1: error: instance variable has unknown size

I am not sure what to be looking for as I don't know objective C.
A google search for the error message didn't turn up anything with objective
C code. I tried tweaking some stuff in the implementation, but that didn't
seem to matter, so I suspect it is really something in the interface causing
a problem.

Upstream's last update was in 2006, so I am guessing I won't get a lot of
help there.

Any hints would be appreciated.