state of systemd in Fedora and services pledge

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 20:19:05 UTC 2011

2011/2/22 Michał Piotrowski <mkkp4x4 at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I wonder what is the actual state of Fedora systemd integration? I
> hope that there is more systemd native services than listed on
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Johannbg/QA/Systemd/compatability
>
> Currently I have quite a lot of work, but I make a systemd services
> pledge - I'll write three services per week if 10 other people do the
> same
> http://www.pledgebank.com/systemdservices

uh... How are you creating the spec file?  In testing, I've yet to get
a specfile that performs as expected.  I'd be happy if you could take
a look at the proposed guidelines and figure out if this is a
guidelines bug, a systemd bug, a testing bug, or a bug in the packages
that I'm testing with.

Packages testing with:
http://toshio.fedorapeople.org/systemd

Proposed Guidelines:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/TomCallaway/Systemd_Revised_Draft

FPC Ticket that has a comment with the steps that I tried to test:
https://fedorahosted.org/fpc/ticket/31

-Toshio