Plans for BTRFS in Fedora

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Wed Feb 23 21:16:18 UTC 2011

Once upon a time, Ralf Ertzinger <fedora at camperquake.de> said:
> If you never tried the kind of freedom BTRFS and ZFS give you for
> shifting around disk space, try it. Seriously. Then you'll see where
> the "awful" comes from. In perspective it really is.

You cut out the parts of my email where I said I don't have any problem
with BTRFS, and I look forward to it making things better.  As I said, I
used AdvFS on DEC Unix for many years; ZFS and BTRFS are late-comers to
the filesystem/LVM party (although they obviously bring more to the
table).

--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>