state of systemd in Fedora and services pledge

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Feb 23 21:45:22 UTC 2011

Tomasz Torcz wrote:
>   I have written handful of service definitions for packages listed there,
> filling bugs in bugzilla afterwards.  Not a single maintainer responded :(

We really need this kind of stuff to just get committed by provenpackagers
on a FESCo mandate.

Instead of micromanaging things like testing of updates, FESCo should be
focusing on getting systemwide features actually implemented systemwide,
rather than getting held hostage by recalcitrant maintainers.

        Kevin Kofler