Bodhi update issue

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Thu Feb 24 00:32:55 UTC 2011

On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 16:58:34 -0600
Dennis Gilmore <dennis at ausil.us> wrote:

> On Wednesday, February 23, 2011 04:08:03 pm Paul Howarth wrote:
> > On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 15:54:12 -0600
> >
> > Dennis Gilmore <dennis at ausil.us> wrote:

> > > you have to create one update per fedora release.  you cant
> > > create a single update for all fedora's  the conflict is that the
> > > builds are for different releases
> >
> > I used the Bodhi web interface to create updates for bluefish for
> > f13, f14, f15 and el6 all at the same time earlier today. What's the
> > difference here?
> >
> > Paul.
>
> you created 4 updates, he is trying to create 1

I created 4 updates by specifying the 4 builds on the new update form
and submitting it once, creating 4 updates at the same time, which
is what I thought he was doing. Unless perhaps he's trying to add
builds for different fedora releases to an existing update? I could
understand why that wouldn't work.

Paul.